Avionics, radars and electronic touch panels build up static electricity which attracts dust.
With frequent use, sweat and grime builds up, resulting in poor picture quality and reduced performance. Visial ensures a smear-free finish on a wide range of glass, acrylic and polycarbonate materials, whether active-matrix liquid-crystal panels or analogue instruments.
Visial has excellent antistatic properties: after one application electro-static field strengths are reduced by at least 50% and in many cases by 90%.
Independent testing by Marconi Instruments (now X) on two PCs showed a static charge reduction from 3Kv to 0.2Kv for a period of seven weeks without further application.
Douglas Aircraft Company, McDonnell Douglas Corporation, has tested and approved Visial in accordance with Mil-P-25690 and ASTM F484-83 using a type C stretched acrylic material conforming to Mil-P-25690; an uncompromising standard.
DERA (The Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Response Association) has authorised the use of Visial to the Ministry of Defence (68-147/1).
- One-stop instrumentation cleaning solution
- Excellent antistatic properties
- A prime product to use as part of the aircraft instrument repair process
- Unrivalled aerospace industry approvals, including by the FAA and for Boeing 737 aircraft supplies and Airbus A320 cleaning products (maintenance manual recommended)
- Non-hazardous, long shelf life
- Simple for crew/staff to use and easily portable
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994 standard
- Ships worldwide