It can be used to clean standard glass, toughened glass, acrylic or polycarbonate and computer terminal cases.
Air traffic control system displays, radars and electronic touch screens build up static electricity, which attracts dust.
With frequent use, sweat and grime builds up, resulting in poor picture quality and reduced performance.
Visial has excellent cleaning and antistatic properties: after one application electro-static field strengths are reduced by at least 50% and in many cases by 90%.
Airbus Industrie, Aerospatiale Toulouse and Sextante Avionique state:
“We are pleased to inform you that Alglas Visial cleaners have been tested for use as anti-static cleaners for Visual Display Units (V.D.U.) in the cockpits of our airplanes.”
Visial is used by a wide range of organisations, including Thomson LCD, The Civil Aviation Authority and the FAA.
- A break-through in aero/cockpit screen cleaning technology
- Excellent antistatic properties
- Unrivalled aerospace industry approvals
- Non-hazardous, long shelf life
- Simple for crew/staff to use and easily portable
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994 standard
- Ships worldwide within X days