These include jet-efflux, fly, bug and moth debris and water repellent stains, all of which mar the clarity of the cockpit and cabin screens.
AGC/22 is an essential addition to the cleaning regime of many airlines.
This is due to its powerful, but non-hazardous formulation which is easily applied and polishes to a clean finish.
AGC/22 is approved to Boeing Document D6-7127 and is included in Boeing and Airbus maintenance manuals as a recommended aerospace product.
AGC/22 is endorsed by British Airways ‘ Materials and Processes Laboratory:
“I am pleased to advise that ALGLASTM AGC/22 is used successfully on British Airways Concorde flights operating at speeds up to Mach 2. We find it an efficient cleaner which readily removes dead flies and other debris picked up during flight and leaves windows clean and clear.” Barrie Weeks, Development Engineer.
- One-stop cockpit/cabin glass cleaning solution
- Excellent antistatic properties
- A prime product to use as part of the aircraft instrument repair process
- Unrivalled aerospace industry approvals, including by the FAA and for Boeing 777 aircraft supplies and Airbus A320 cleaning products (maintenance manual recommended)
- A cost-effective AOG product solution
- Non-hazardous, long shelf life
- Simple for crew/staff to use and easily portable
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994 standard
- Ships worldwide